Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I was tagged

I was tagged by Xanadu Dolls and have to answer a lot of questions. So here goes:

1. Do you collect anything other than dolls?
No I don't really collect anything else. I do buy e-books every now and then and I have a few of my favorite TV shows on DVD but I don't think of that as collecting.

2. Why did you start a doll blog?
I started the doll blog because I wanted a place to keep track of my dolls and a place for my friends to go look if I was talking about a doll and they didn't know who I meant. (And in case I forgot someones name myself. Oops!)

3. Do you have one particular doll that is the favourite in your collection?
Who my favorite doll is changes ever so often. They all tend to be favorite when I get them but when I don't have a new one the rest takes turn. I have to say though that Ilvara who was the first doll I ordered - a DollZone Feilian with a quite badly done face-up - has a special place in my heart. I can never get her a new (and better) face-up because the one she has is just part of who she is. In a way she IS me.

4. Your favourite doll accessory?
I don't think I have a favorite accessory. I kind of like it all.

5. Do you know exactly how many dolls you have in your collection (you don't have to tell the number of course)?
I have 51 full dolls and am waiting for bodies for two heads and two new dolls. So in a month or two I'll have 55

6. Do you play any instruments and if so, what?
I don't play any instruments. When I was young it was very popular to play guitar. If there was a bunch of people together someone would often start playing and then everybody would laugh. Except me because I didn't understand why they were laughing. Then it would turn out that the guitar really needed to be tuned. I couldn't hear that.

7. Where is your most favourite place you've ever been?
I have been to The Faroe Islands - twice actually. It is such an awesome place. It's so very beautiful. Sadly all my pictures are not digetal. It's a long time ago.

8. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
I think what I like most about myself is that even though my life has never been easy I truly love life.

9. Favourite book or movie?
Humm that's a bit difficult. There's so many I like. At the moment I'm reading Anne McCaffrey's books about Pern and the dragon riders. Does TV shows count? Because I love Bones.

10. If you could design your own doll, what would it look like?
If I had the talent to do it the doll would be as posable as a MiniFee and look like Seeley Booth. LOL

I'm supposed to tag 5 other people but I just don't know who to tag. Sorry.

Dustbunnie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lene,
    I see you suffer the same senior moments as I do. I guess when you have 55 dolls you really can't be blamed for forgetting a few names every now and then. I also use my blog as a reference when doll names escape me.

    You made me giggle when you spoke about the guitar playing. I probably wouldn't know if an instrument was in tune either. :)

    I'm pleased you answered the meme, it made for a very interesting read and was a great way to get to know you better.
    Hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :o) You're Australian, right? Since I'm Danish we're kind of related now with Mary being a Tassie girl and all. LOL
      Hugs, Lene

      Delete
    2. Yep I'm a girl from Oz! That's a lovely thought Lene :) BTW I must tell you, it was your Ellie that inspired me to purchase my Reni
      Hugs,
      X

      Delete